Welcome to the upgraded PCGamingWiki forums and files page. The current Wiki and Forum bridge is not functioning at the moment, therefore your Forum account currently has no password set. Please reset your Forum password via email check to generate a new password. If you have any issues please message Andytizer on Discord.

Sign in to follow this  
NeoChaos

Queries for list of a company's games are bugged.

So I was looking over the page for Sega and took a look at the "Further results" page for the list of games published by them.  However, I found a bugged query list where game titles are duplicated in the second column, which wreaks havoc with the formatting of the table on that page. A quick look at other companies that necessitate "Further results" links such as Ubisoft and Activision show that this seems to be a bug on the queries for all Company pages, but I have no idea where that query can be fixed. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

EDIT: Oops, this might be better served in the Help forum. Can a mod move this?

[Automated] This discussion has concluded and a verdict has been reached. If this is not the case and there are still matters left undiscussed please contact a member of staff to get the topic reinstated.