Wider game data rows

Could the width be increased? They always wrap horribly.

zGOhzss.png

zENd9vY.png

They'll certainly break on mobile, but the website doesn't exactly ever properly scale anyway and making everything scaleable would be a nightmare anyway.

Anyway, yay tanks. (they do look a tiny bit inconsistent now though but that's fixable anyway)

Did the DLC table just get longer? Do the game data rows not have their own ID or classes?

Is there no secondary CSS where test changes can be made? In order to avoid breaking stuff? Making changes to the Mediawiki CSS seems like a clusterfuck, I guess the wiki was never really designed with this in mind.

As a quick hacky fix, would it be better if the data rows were as wide as the fix boxes?

Did the DLC table just get longer? Do the game data rows not have their own ID or classes?

Is there no secondary CSS where test changes can be made? In order to avoid breaking stuff? Making changes to the Mediawiki CSS seems like a clusterfuck, I guess the wiki was never really designed with this in mind.

As a quick hacky fix, would it be better if the data rows were as wide as the fix boxes?

We do have a development wiki, but it's pretty screwed right now (we were testing some pretty significant changes, which we didn't fully understand the consequences of) and I haven't gotten Soeb to reset it yet.

I'm unsure about how/if we can add classes/id's to table rows, so I'll have to look into it. Soeb and I are still trying to figure out where all the CSS styles are coming from so we can get proper control over them all, but MediaWiki is really terrible in that regard. Inline styles, irrelevant vendor prefixes, and "!important" declarations everywhere :(