PCGamingWiki will soon migrate to a Single Sign On (SSO) system to bridge Wiki and Forum accounts, please read our FAQ.
Sources: ps2wide.net/other/sh4.7z, ps2wide.net/other/sh4.zip
Includes both Wrapper by Nemesis and experimental 60 FPS mods, with modified dinput8.dll by Vetle to avoid problems with antivirus softwares. (Virustotal dinput8.dll: Original, Modified)
Original download link: http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/28544-sc4-launcher/
Created by Logic_Bomb
About This File
SC4Launcher allows certain settings and stability issues to be set/solved before the game is launched.
The features are as follows:
- Borderless/Seamless Fullscreen Mode.
- Auto-Update Feature to negate the need to constantly check the STEX.
- Quick Launch (Launch instantly with the latest settings).
- Auto-Save Feature with Interval selection.
- Resolution Selection. (Auto-Detected).
- Color Depth Selection.
- Ability to change the number of Logical Cores used. (Auto-Detected).
- Loading & Saving of last used Configuration.
- Ability to set the CPU Priority.
- Render Mode Selection (DirectX, OpenGL or Software).
- Ability to turn audio On or Off.
- Intro Screen/Movie Disable/Enable; and
- The all important Force Draw On Scroll Fix.
- Mod Manager to enable & disable mods on the fly.
The 'Force Draw On Scroll Fix' fixes a compatibility issue that exists between SC4 and AMD cards, the fix utilizes the 'Graphics Rules.sgr' file in order to force SC4 to draw details when scrolling, regardless of AMD/ATI hardware.
Please note: The file within the Zip/RAR Archive is an installer, please run it and point it to the root of your Simcity installation and DO NOT simply add it to you plugins folder.
Bugs: Please report any bugs via PM or the Official thread (Link Below).
Official Thread: http://community.simtropolis.com/topic/54082-simcity-4-launcher-sc4launcher/
Who's Online 2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 159 Guests (See full list)
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Most OnlineNewest Member