About This File

Information

Blank intro video for the Scorn.

The archive contains blank mp4 file with internal folder structure: Scorn\Content\Movies\Ebb-KeplerSplash_HD.mp4

Installation

Unpack into the game folder replacing existing file.

Note

ScornLetterSplash.mp4 file can be also replaced with a blank video file, but it will not make startup faster.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

i did this and it made it so i have to reset my brightness everytime i start the game and have to set my mouse sensitivity in options because it keeps defaulting to 0 and I can't look around at all

Share this comment

On 11/23/2022 at 3:59 AM, sharki9876 said:

i did this and it made it so i have to reset my brightness everytime i start the game and have to set my mouse sensitivity in options because it keeps defaulting to 0 and I can't look around at all

After extensive testing I came to conclusion that game somehow depends on intro video length and only 9 or more second long video resolves the issue reliably(at least on mine PC). That almost defeats the intro skip idea because the original intro is 12 seconds long. I can upload a blank 9 second video instead but not sure if it's worth doing.

Share this comment