7 Screenshots

About This File

The tool allows to change the first-person FOV in real time and exceed the limit of 120. For convenience, it is also bundled with existing solutions, including FOV fixes and the cutscenes fix for ultrawide resolutions, so not all of the functions may be compatible with an already patched exe.

1. Download the archive and unpack it with software like PeaZip using the password pcgw
  2. Launch the game, followed by the tool.
  3. Press the hotkeys as instructed to enable or disable the fixes in real time.

All trainers containing CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.

Contains the interactions FOV fix and ultrawide fixes based on killer-m's work, as well as an FOV check fix from Wintermance.

Tested the latest Ubisoft Connect version at 2560x1080, 2560x1440 and 5760x1080.

You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.

What's New in Version 1.0.1

Released

Fixed my mistake that prevented the ultrawide fix from working.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

11 hours ago, lowly criminal said:

Not working for me as of 1/30/2022. Maybe a recent patch broke it?

Every feature gets enabled on my end today. Make sure to follow all the instructions.

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, Rose said:

Every feature gets enabled on my end today. Make sure to follow all the instructions.

I apologize, I'll go over them again. May I ask: does this fix support 3440x1440?

Share this comment

Just now, lowly criminal said:

I apologize, I'll go over them again. May I ask: does this fix support 3440x1440?

It should support any resolution.

Share this comment

Just now, ron_mexico said:

The FOV slider works fine, but cutscenes are still letterboxed. 3440x1440 Ubisoft Connect.

It removes the pillarboxing, not letterboxing which affects some cutscenes.

Share this comment

4 minutes ago, Rose said:

It removes the pillarboxing, not letterboxing which affects some cutscenes.

I think I misspoke. There are still black bars on all four sides during cutscenes. Pressing F11 does not change anything.

Share this comment

25 minutes ago, ron_mexico said:

I think I misspoke. There are still black bars on all four sides during cutscenes. Pressing F11 does not change anything.

Do you enable the fix before the cutscene?

Share this comment

15 hours ago, Rose said:

Do you enable the fix before the cutscene?

Yeah. Once i boot the game, alt+tab out, run the trainer, activate FOV and cutscene fix.

Share this comment

10 hours ago, ron_mexico said:

Yeah. Once i boot the game, alt+tab out, run the trainer, activate FOV and cutscene fix.

After enabling the fix, at the cutscene press alt+enter twice in the game to go windowed and back to fullscreen. From then, you shouldn't need to do this again.

Share this comment

Doesn't work, it lets me decrease FOV but not increase. Sometimes doesn't even let me decrease. Seems buggy. Running 5120x1440 on steam version.

Share this comment

11 hours ago, clorojaw said:

Doesn't work, it lets me decrease FOV but not increase. Sometimes doesn't even let me decrease. Seems buggy. Running 5120x1440 on steam version.

Still works both ways on my end today after the max FOV check removal toggle enabled (F8, F9, then F6 and F7 in the current version).

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, Rose said:

Still works both ways on my end today after the max FOV check removal toggle enabled (F8, F9, then F6 and F7 in the current version).

Holy crap, I wasn't pressing F9. Now it works, Thank you, thank you! Can finally play this game properly.

Share this comment