X-Men: The Ravages of Apocalypse soundtrack for freeware release

1 Screenshot

About This File

The freeware release of X-Men: Ravages of Apocalypse is missing the music from the original CD release. As such, the music is provided here in formats supported by most source ports.

Source: https://www.quaddicted.com/files/music/xmen_music_flac.zip. Renamed and reorganized to work correctly with QuakeSpasm.

OGG version recommended for use with source ports to minimize file size while maintaining quality. Use WAV version if burning CD or converting to another format.

What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It's great that you've uploaded this? But where do I place the zip folder or extract the files? No matter what I do, the mod still plays vanilla Quake's soundtrack. For context, I use Quakespasm and run the mod through the original launcher.

Share this comment

On 6/23/2019 at 1:10 AM, MountC said:

It's great that you've uploaded this? But where do I place the zip folder or extract the files? No matter what I do, the mod still plays vanilla Quake's soundtrack. For context, I use Quakespasm and run the mod through the original launcher.

Sorry for the super-delayed response. The contents of the RAR files should be extracted to the game's root directory, so that the .OGG files end up in .\xmen\music.

I'm not familiar with the mod's original launcher; I just launch it using a shortcut directly to quakespasm.exe -game xmen.

Share this comment