Default Gamepad/ KB & Mouse Bindings field

Will you guys ever add a default Gamepad/KB & Mouse bindings field to the wiki? This is very useful when you're trying to map keys in xpadder or trying to remap buttons without having to look in the game all the time.

It feels like it would simply clutter the article, couldn't you just take a screenshot instead?

(this is just my opinion tho, you can always wait to see what the others think about it)

I have to admit that I find the idea really good.

Even Valve is advertising the "community bindings solution" for its controller, it is imho a really useful thing for gamepad players.

With most cases if game has gamepad buttons you simply use the gamepad instead of mapping gamepad to keyboard keys. With 90% of keyboard cases it's simple to look up games key config menu for keybindings. 

I remember Logitech Gaming Software 5.X had some preset profiles for certain games when I used Logitech Dualshock for gaming. It would be much nicer if there was database for Xpadder, Joy2Key, etc. with preconfigured layouts for games - just like valve is doing with steam controller. For wiki it would be useless information for majority.