T-shirt graphics help needed

Andytizer

hungry_eyes did some fantastic work creating the new logo for our site. However in an accident, the original PSD with multiple layers and transparent background was lost and we are left with only the large PNG of the new logo.

I wanted to integrate the new logo into the new t-shirt design, so I copy and pasted the new logo into the design. However because the graphic was not transparent, it seems to have left slight white jagglies. I would like to print some t-shirts in a light-grey (as well as in white), so I'm worried about how this might look when printed. Could anyone take a look at it please?

pcgw_tshirt_redesigned.png

Just quick fix: I've deleted black background and cleaned edges of the PC case. However I have not touched lighter lines inside the case. Will that be enough?

I would suggest to trace everything and convert to vectors. I could do that when my schedule clears little bit (which should be at the end of next week).

post-58-13760670600445_thumb.png

Just quick fix: I've deleted black background and cleaned edges of the PC case. However I have not touched lighter lines inside the case. Will that be enough?

I would suggest to trace everything and convert to vectors. I could do that when my schedule clears little bit (which should be at the end of next week).

Huge thanks for this LDK - this should be enough for us to get the print done on the t-shirts thank you :).