Developer Logo Size Issue

RGamer

Hey, I have been adding new developers and publishers to the Wiki, and I have run into a small problem.

Now, this isn't your standard problem, and it will require a strange fix.

I added a developer under the name Aces Studios, who developed the Microsoft Flight Sims for a time. However, I cannot for the life of me find a decently sized logo for this company to display on their page!

I have found one logo picture that resembles what their logo should be. It definitely says "ACES Game Studio", but it is so small it is unusable:

aces_sm.jpg

My question is this: Could someone try to re-create this logo in Photoshop or some similar program to try and make a good sized logo for the wiki? It would be most appreciated.

Looks like a great alternative, although an official original is still the best.

Perhaps there's a splash screen or a bik file in a game somewhere which has a large logo?

Let's see...

eB3RIIw.png

Well... could have done better. But it should be alright. And no - it's definitely not Studios - there are not enough letters at the bottom.

You are awesome sir. This will do until an official logo pops up, like Andytizer said.

I wish more developers used an SVG so it was infinitely resizable. DICE's Wikipedia page has an SVG logo and it's incredibly convenient, although I suppose their's is very simplistic in comparison.

[Automated] This discussion has concluded and a verdict has been reached. If this is not the case and there are still matters left undiscussed please contact a member of staff to get the topic reinstated.