Second screen support

Garrett

Several releases this year have some sort of second screen feature that works with the PC versions (including Battlefield 4, Watch_Dogs and apparently even Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut) and this looks to be an increasingly common feature in the future; would this be worth adding as a standard row in one of the templates? As usual it would only be shown when true or hackable.

But is is going to stick? Few years back almost every AAA game had Facebook game and now no game is doing it anymore.

Another thing is there will probably be no way to hack it if the game does not support second screen or has companion app from the get go.

i remember supreme commander had something similar too

anyway i don't think it something that should be a template.. maybe a little mention with {{ii}} ... but nothing more imho

Honestly I don't see this being worth mentioning at all, I'm not hot on the idea of it taking up a key point as there should only be the most fundamental points listed to avoid it becoming crowded. If we end up throwing anything in there it's going to be a mess and will lose the meaning of the word key. Considering this "second screen" is available across a game on all platforms I can't really see it being all that relevant either. Unless my point is contested and there is a valid reason for something like this to be included I'll mark this as concluded and no action will be taken.

• 2 weeks later...

[Automated] This discussion has concluded and a verdict has been reached. If this is not the case and there are still matters left undiscussed please contact a member of staff to get the topic reinstated.