Error on booting F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate, will not launch

The steam version of F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate will not even launch, at all. No crashes, but a complete failure to boot, with the following error message from Windows: 

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."

I've been digging and i havent seen a single person with this issue, I tried reinstalling PM, running as admin, compatibility mode, verifying cache (which is actually how i forcibly reinstalled it), as well as running all the usual fixes these games require for modern systems. Base F.E.A.R. and Extraction Point run perfectly with no issues. Can anyone help me with this?

My specs are as follows:

Windows 10 64 bit 

AMD Fx 6 core processor at default clock

Radeon 470x GPU

16GB RAM

ASRock Motherboard if thats relevant

Generic solutions for this error for Windows is installing runetime libraries, all of which I have installed already, I have checked. I'm pretty baffled by this, as I have gotten PM to run on this machine before but now it just won't no matter what. I would really appreciate the help.

Update: Tried a complete uninstall and removing all traces of Perseus Mandate from my computer via regedit, then attempting a vanilla install of the game, still nada, tried repairing dirextx runtime libraries too this also did not provide a solution. Tried DEP exception that's not the culprit either. Im fully out of ideas.

Maybe it is clashing with some software running in the background. You try to stop the software running in the background and try again. Try the other way is to reinstall the VGA driver or upgrade it. try Lowering the screen resolution before opening.

Hello, thank you for the replies fellas. I have actually managed to resolve the issue, after a bunch of other attempts at random fixes, it seems my issue was i didn't have the correct 2005 c++ redistributable installed, which is weird because I reinstalled the ones I had, then uninstalled all of them and reinstalled all of them from a rar that had supposedly all of them, turns out it didn't, I found another redistributables file on sourceforge that DID have the one I needed, and upon installing it worked. 

If anyone else runs into this issue for PM or another 2000's game, the link is here if you're getting the same error and can't find the individual redist that you need. https://sourceforge.net/projects/redists/