Markie

Username not updating on the wiki itself

I've been trying to change my username lately, and although i've managed to change my "signature" (on the wiki), the "display name" (on the forums) and the "username" (in the PCGW SSO account management page), nothing seems to have affected my actual username on the wiki itself (the name on the top right corner of the website and also on my edit history, etc, is still the same as before). Is this the way it works? Can i not change that? Or is it some kind of problem?

The wiki doesn't follow the SSO account due to various reasons.

We are able to change it for you, however. What is your old username on the wiki?

My old username is MOJ. I'd like to change it to Markie, or Markie98, or 98Markie (preference being in the order presented).

I've renamed your user on the wiki. You should notice the change the moment you visit the wiki again.

On 8/25/2020 at 11:56 PM, Aemony said:

I've renamed your user on the wiki. You should notice the change the moment you visit the wiki again.

can you please also change my old username Voodooman to v00d00m4n (0=zero) like one i have here?