Welcome to the upgraded PCGamingWiki forums and files page. The current Wiki and Forum bridge is not functioning at the moment, therefore your Forum account currently has no password set. Please reset your Forum password via email check to generate a new password. If you have any issues please message Andytizer on Discord.

DanMan

Shadow Warrior 2

Jigen123 keeps removing information about the game being the 1st to support HDR output on PC (third time now). I'd like to hear some opinions about that.

I'm loosing interest in participating, if people remove stuff like that.

Sounds like pointless trivia to me. Being first to do something is nothing special.

It's trivia alright, but why is that pointless? Maybe I haven't grasped the purpose of this while Wiki yet. Someone enlighten me please.

Anyway, how does it hurt to have that as a bullet point on a single game?

It's trivia alright, but why is that pointless? Maybe I haven't grasped the purpose of this while Wiki yet. Someone enlighten me please.

Anyway, how does it hurt to have that as a bullet point on a single game?

If a game is using some tech then that is interesting to mention if it can enhance user experience or cause technical issues if running the game on unsupported hardware and stuff like that. Adding that it was FIRST to use something is a fun fact, but that information isn't helpful to anyone in any technical way, it is more a thing for Wikipedia.