- 2 Primary Terminals, No Laptops
- All items and upgrades are allowed. Though the use of Gatecrashers is discouraged, it won't make things much easier, so use it if you want.
- This level is has a number of 'traps' which makes it impossible to proceed. These are intentional and meant to force the player to plan each move a couple steps ahead.
- If you find a bug, please let me know. Otherwise, the level *should* run fairly, if not infuriatingly, smoothly.
HINTS (Ignore these if you'd like a purer challenge)
- Alarms can be used to act as a "delayed switch" which might make the timing of certain puzzles easier to deal with.
- Pay attention to guard behavior, especially the way they react to alarms being set off.
- Be careful before disconnecting a link between two different circuits. You never know if they'll come in handy in the future.
One day, while browsing your favorite adult websites, you see a pop-up ad which informs you that you are the millionth visitor to the website! The ad promises you riches and wealth abounding! Being the savvy internet-goer that you are, you immediately click the link because why the hell wouldn't you claim a prize like that?? Unfortunately, instead of cash and jewels, you are presented with a street address and a message which simply says "Come and get it". "Challenge accepted!" you say as you slip into your Spring-Powered Super Slacks and power up your incredibly illegal Crosslink device. Do you have what it takes to claim your prize? Or will you share the fate of the website's former Millionth Visitors and have your lifeless corpse dumped into the gator-infested swamps of southern Louisiana? Might as well give it a shot, eh?