The Diving Board

Bast

The Diving Board

... because the level somewhat looks like one.

YArWAkW.jpg

A mysterious client has sent you on a mission to steal data from this building. You don't really know what's going on, but from what you can tell it's a really important case, so you absolutely must succeed. Unless you get shot in the face.

• [*:119p13r3] Crosslink and Wirejack are mandatory.
    [*:119p13r3] The level is Gatecrashers-proof to a certain extent, but I'd recommend playing without it.
    [*:119p13r3] You might want to keep some of the guards alive.

This is my first map so any criticism is welcome. Have fun!

TheDivingBoard_v1.lvl

TheDivingBoard_v2.lvl

I wasn't able to finish. I didn't find a trigger for the purple vault door in the lower right corner, and it was strange that the purple wireboard was behind a locked purple door (so you NEED gatecrasher).

Not really, the whole level was designed without Gatecrashers in mind and can be completed without it. You just encountered a puzzle that needs solving. :)

Here's the solution:

The purple wireboard cannot be accessed directly since it's behind a locked purple door, but behind that door is also a blue alarm. If you trigger the alarm, the guard on the lower floor will go up the stairs and open the purple door to disable the alarm. Once this is done, not only do you have access to the purple wireboard, but you also have a guard walking around that can trigger the motion detector and thus open the purple vault door.

I've found my problem: i'm not familiar with the fact that guards will move from a level to another, since they did not pursue you in the stairs in most of the case. I'll try it. Also, i try to use the alarms the less i can, because i thaught it counts as a noise in the mission ranking, wrong?

You're right. This level can't be cleared without making some noise (...unless you use Gatecrashers).

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 280 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online