Nice Article Andy

Newmansan

Thanks :) they changed it pretty quickly after I pointed it out - a bit of sloppy journalism on their part :P.

Article was some nice exposure for the site, although it didn't quite generate as many site referrals as I had hoped.

I may move on to contact Kotaku or another big site to see if they would like to take another look at us.

Article was some nice exposure for the site, although it didn't quite generate as many site referrals as I had hoped.

You'd probably get a bigger response from a PC-specific site; PC Gamer, Rock Paper Shotgun, True PC Gaming, etc.

• 1 month later...

GameDeals has set up affiliate links with charities including Child's Play, the EFF, and Able Gamers in order to drive some money towards those charities. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing this, and if Andy could work with one of these charities to do this. We could also funnel some money towards ourselves, although I have no idea if we can in fact do that.

Thanks this is an interesting idea Rabika - /r/Gamedeals is an enormous game-buying subreddit. Whilst we could suggest to throw our affiliate codes in there, I don't feel that we deserve it more than any of those charities that are already established there. However if other 'private' websites do make it onto there, I'd be happy to throw our hat into the ring too.