Game Expansion Infoboxes

Nicereddy

I like that idea the best, especially for games that have expansions but not a series box. Maybe instead of having expansions/DLC in the series box we could have them in the game infobox?

I think the expansion Infoboxes make a page more "complete". It doesn't provide extra information, but they make pages look slightly more professional if the page is big enough. Otherwise, as Newmansan said, they add clutter.

I would've liked it if for some of the bigger games (like the Quake series), only the major retail expansion packs are listed (adding digital expansions just will make things bloated).

I don't like removing them, but I'm open to new ideas for format. Newmansan's idea sounds pretty good.

I've removed the expansions I could find including the Quake series, the Icewind Dale series, and the Baldur's Gate series. I've left information on the talk pages of their respective articles if we want to use Newmanman's idea.

Unless the information in the expansion infoboxes is added elsewhere, I'm not in favor of removing them.

Perhaps in addition to Newmansan's idea, expansion pack infoboxes should be collapsed into the main infobox somehow and expanded by clicking something? But we should always keep them in the series box.