Fallout 4

I just tried running Fallout 4 on 4 GBs of RAM and it ran perfectly fine, I still need to actually play it, but so far it seems good, 60 FPS on the menu and really quick loading times.

I have 4 GBs of RAM. In first areas of the game (Commonwealth, for instance) it runs decently, but in places like Diamond City it begins to stutter so much, that it becomes unplayable.

Players are reporting that higher resolutions (3440x1440, 3840x2160) have weird filter issues that do not occur at lower resolutions on the same systems. I've changed 4K to unknown for now.

EDIT: I've added the dark layer issue to the wiki page. Feel free to change the section name to something better.

60FPS on the menu is a pretty poor metric. Plenty of games run at super high FPS on menu screens, but lag in-game.

Meh, I didn't care, I was excited to play it, and it's just a video anyway, I still get a pretty nice framerate though, I feel as if it could've been a bit better though. The game itself is kinda boring though (because of the story), I'll probably play it again but I've had enough for now.

I hope they'll fix the texture issue though, it's really dragging the game down.

PS: After a good night of sleep the game isn't that boring, but the first hours are a bit overwhelming.