To Do / Correction Template

I was wondering if something like that could be added. Stuff like, "Check whenever this actually does X and not Y.", "Someone needs to upload this somewhere else."

There are instances in which some tweaks really need to be tested, but there's no native Wiki functionality in order to note that.

Most people do not even know that they can hover on the CN template to get more information, and the CN template is for refs for the most part anyway.

lIAqEm9.png

Maybe something like this but less obnoxious.

Most people do not even know that they can hover on the CN template to get more information, and the CN template is for refs for the most part anyway.

Well, if something needs checking, then I would argue that it's good to have some sort of reference, either external site or who has tested it, when and with what, so there won't be situation where someone simply removes CN tag and question is left hanging in the air. Even if CN comment isn't visible in the page, it still says "reference needed" which should already be really informative and when editing comment should be more than visible even without hovering. 

I would say it would be better to have some kind of "tested by nickname" in editing mode templates, so it would be easier to click something to get reference inserted with your name and date. For some reason mediawikis basic ~~~~ works in page, inserting editors name and date, but refuses to work within ref tag leaving it as ~~~~.

That's not the point, this is simply about informations written on the wiki which I'm not sure about which are possibly outdated or not written correctly and require some testing by the wiki editors themselves, in order to confirm if the related informations are correct, the To Do thingy would be there to warn editors in a more direct manner that some content needs to be checked properly, references are not related to this, those are added later.

I was hoping my main post was clear enough already, here's an actual example if it's still not clear, just ignore the references for now as they are not really related to the topic at hand. The CN template is not optimal for this, it's very easy to miss, new editors will not know about it.

http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Glossary:Borderless_fullscreen_windowed#Multiple_monitors_script