StarCraft II Problems

Nicereddy

I'm having two problems with the availability table for StarCraft II and its expansion.

First of all, adding an "=" to the Availability table messes it up and there doesn't seem to be any way of fixing this. The problem with that being that the StarCraft Blizzard Store URL looks like this: http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=1100001122. This is unfixable and the URL can't be worked around unless we were to use a URL shortener, which isn't exactly the best solution

My second problem is with Battle.net. Currently there's no Battle.net ID and I was wondering if anyone could help make it. It should look something like this (just the logo, of course) and can be used on most pages about games made by Blizzard.

Thanks for the help, have a nice day.

Can anyone find a way to fix the template?

An alternative may be to fix up a new template just for Blizzard store links - but this isn't an elegant solution.

When you need an equals inside a template with unnamed parameters, specify the parameters with numbers. See the diff for what this change looks like. :)

You only need to make this adjustment for the affected uses of those templates; others on the page can have unnamed parameters as usual.

I have also added Battle.net to the ID template.

This is a technical limitation (it sees the equals sign and thinks it's the end of a parameter name) so it can't be fixed in the template. Most store links don't need equals signs so this usually isn't a problem; Steam and Mac App Store links sometimes generate with them but those parts can be removed.