Add 720p category to video settings template

Hey,

New member here. I just tried editing the Witcher 3 page to indicate that 1280x720 resolution is not available, but found that it wasn't an option in the video settings template, and that the template is locked so I am unable to add it - so I just added a note to the bottom, but that looks out of place.

This resolution is significant for gamers using NVIDIA 3D TV Play as it is one of the two supported resolutions, and the only one that allows 60fps (the other resolution being 1920x1080 @ 24fps). It's pretty unusual for a game not to support this resolution, so it was quite a surprise to see it missing from The Witcher 3.

Cheers,

-Ian

Oh, I didn't see this post before. Here's what I posted on your user talk page:

Resolution support specifics can go in the notes for that screen type ("widescreen resolution" in this case) or under a section for that screen type if the explanation is too long to fit conveniently in the notes.

issues that affect 3D support can go in the VR support section. I've added a very basic mention there now. If an issue only applies in 3D mode it would go under VR support instead of the regular video settings.

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 390 Guests (See full list)