Developer Talks, Presentations, etc. on game pages

Nicereddy

I got this idea after reading through an incredibly interesting presentation on zombie variation in Left 4 Dead 2. I thought it would be something to mention on PCGW articles. I realize this is outside of our scope, and I don't want to have pages with dozens of "General information" links, but I figured I'd suggest it simply out of curiosity. If anyone has any suggestions for what to do with something like this, feel free to add to the discussion.

I don't know of any site that keeps a list of developer talks/articles about the creation of games, so it may be a niche to target. Again, I have no idea if this is a terrible idea or not.

They should be kept separately, as they would otherwise be too much extra clutter.

This stuff is really interesting but falls out of our scope as it's 'game content' so shouldn't be included on the wiki article. 

I'm planning to lay out a proper statement about what PCGamingWiki's goals really are (more of a focus on technical problems/fixes rather than game content) so we can point to these as a reference.

Oh, I love this kind of stuff.

That's usually why I usually write even more references than adequate (for example: to make interested people read a nice explanation of the problem)

Though I wouldn't really know what fix could be pertinent to that cool pdf... So talk page is the only place I could think of

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 403 Guests (See full list)