Adding GameRepublic to a store list.

Suicide machine

I've already talked to Soeb about it. I guess, if he wants he can write what he thought about it. Either way, I was thinking about adding it to store list on PCGW. Yes, it's small, but it seems to be decent enough. Its a store hosted by 11 bit studios (guys from Anomaly and upcoming This War of Mine), so it's totally legit I really like what they do with users mini-stores, where a user can get money from other people's purchases as well as they sometimes give you DRM-Free copy with a Steam key that you can register. Plus the prices for me are in $, which is also useful. We could even set PCGW store in there and post links to games in that store and get some money from people's purchases (doesn't affect the game's price).

https://gamesrepublic.com/

Still, need opinion of other people should we add it or not.

I feel as if the Humble Custom stores would be a better idea, I can barely find any of the assigned games I received on this store so I'm not sure. The humble widgets are also more widely used.

And then they have decent games for others.

I think, we should support at many international stores as possible, as long as they are "legit" (so no G2A, Kinguin etc.), because at the end of a day consumer decides and we provide information for him. Also - even more expensive game may not matter, if there is a sale :P

That seems like legit store allright as games are allready at sale there and users simply link into the content to get earnings instead of shady key reselling (still don't understand why people support that business but I guess price is only thing that matters, eh?)

However I personally haven't heard about that store at all. 

They have pretty high prices on fairly old games so meh, idk

https://gamesrepublic.com/game/racing,grid,534.html

That would be really odd reason not to add store into the list :P 

That seems like legit store allright as games are allready at sale there and users simply link into the content to get earnings instead of shady key reselling (still don't understand why people support that business but I guess price is only thing that matters, eh?)

However I personally haven't heard about that store at all. 

That would be really odd reason not to add store into the list :P 

As I said - it's fairly new. It was launched I think in September by 11 bit studios (hence, why I linked it in This War of Mine as Developer's store) - so it's not that they seem legit, they are legit in what they do. Whatever they store will least - I can't really tell. But the fact they often give you both DRM-Free game and a Steam code that you can register is really appealing to me. Especially after GMG introduced new price politics and I ended up in Â£ currency zone, I'm more open for alternatives.