About This File
This is the Jane's Israeli Air Force Patch V1.1. It is the latest patch available for the game.
The patch was taken from a genuine North American retail CD copy of Jane's Israeli Air Force.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Expert AI has been improved, and now presents a real challenge.
- Wingman command 'Engage' A.I. has been improved.
- The AI can now fire missiles after switching over to guns.
- SA radar no longer appears on RWR after being destroyed.
- Eject bug is fixed - the canopy and the ejected pilot no longer spins with the plane.
- In multiplayer mode, players rejoin the session in their previous location (and not at the end of
- the world).
- The player now gets to select a plane before each training mission, when playing them consecutively.
- The planes Horizon line is now projected more accurately on the HUD.
- LCOS behavior is improved.
- Gun bullets flight track is raised by 1 degree. They now fly to the boresite correctly.
- Range is increased for gun bullets (1.5 miles instead of 1 mile).
- Missile hit percentage increased (when not in easy aiming mode).
- When not in easy aiming mode, hitting targets with the gun requires more accurate and realistic aiming.
- The Lavi's engine power is decreased at high altitude and has more drag.
- While taxiing with brakes on, the aircraft can move when the throttle is on full AB.
- Rudder response is increased.
- Roll and spin are improved.
- Airbrakes are more effective.
- In multiplayer, players now get the kill for shooting down a plane even if the pilot ejects.
- In multiplayer, each players callsign is now displayed above their plane. You can now tell at a glance who you're shooting at.
- The two highest settings of terrain detail are tuned for higher detail and less shimmering.
- The terrain detail updates quicker when switching cameras.