About This File
- Download the archive and extract the files into the main installation folder.
- Download Borderless Gaming in order to play the game in a Borderless fulllscreen windowed mode.
- Custom resolutions have to be set through the resolution.ini file, which can be found in the ReleaseExe folder.
Playing in Fullscreen and Restoring the Intro
- Set Windowed to 0 in order to play in fullscreen instead, through the resolution.ini file located in the ReleaseExe folder.
- The intro is disabled. Follow these instructions. Use StartupState=0 instead.
A patch for the English version of the game which includes the bonus content and other official changes. If another language is being used then delete the Language folder located in DynamicResources\Custom\Language to play in the native language.
Article: Evil Genius
- Fixed the Henchmen damage issue against Super Agents on harder difficulties.
- Fixed an issue with Henchmen and Minions being almost invincible on Easy due to the default incorrect armor values.
- Fixed an issue with the Big Screen which caused any agents standing near it to be buffed by it.
- Fixed an issue which caused Agents and such to clip through the Desert House.
- Fixed an issue with the Do Not Touch trap not playing any animations after being triggered by an Agent.
- Fixed the Mantrap, the Monkey Tree and the loot paintings casting incorrect shadows.
- Fixed bodyguards not being affected by Evil Geniuses. Bodyguards will also be healed when the Evil Genius is executing minions.
- Fixed a bug with the equipment storage rack consuming one unit of power.
- Fixed a placeholder description for the mantrap skill.
- Changed the AOI title for the Hunter to something less out of place.
- Merged all fixes from the official patches.
- The bonus content has been added.
- Added most tweaks from the PCGamingWiki page.
- The debug console can be activated by pushing CTRL+D by default, then opened by pushing the slash or tilde key.
- Bound the screenshots key to F11, in order to no longer conflict with the default Steam screenshots binding.
- Widescreen resolutions can be set through the resolution.ini file in the ReleaseExe folder.
What's New in Version 06/27/2015 01:09 PM See changelog
No changelog available for this version.
- With version 06/27/2015 01:09 PM: