BFBBUW (SpongeBob BFBB Ultrawide/Uncapped FPS Fix)

3 Screenshots

About This File

About

An ASI Loader plugin which allows Battle For Bikini Bottom Rehydrated to run on Ultrawide displays, and with even higher framerates.

Setup

Extract the "BFBBUW.7z" file using 7-Zip, WinRAR, or anything else that can extract these archives, and use the password "pcgw" to extract.

Copy the plugins folder and dsound.dll (ASI Loader) into the "\Pineapple\Binaries\Win64" directory of where the game is installed.

Make sure that the in-game resolution is set to your chosen resolution. If you are using a non-16:9 or 21:9 resolution, you will need to edit the GameUserSettings.ini (in the "Pineapple" localappdata directory) using a text editor and then relaunch the game.

Note: If you don't have any other Steam library locations set up, this will likely be "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\SpongeBob SquarePants Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated".

If you are experiencing difficulties launching the game or changes don't apply after installing the patch, make sure to download Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redists here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Source Code

Source code is available here: https://gitlab.com/KingKrouch/BFBBUW

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

11 hours ago, Hman360 said:

Broken with the June 26 update. (Probably something that'll happen a lot as they patch the game.)

I released an update for the memory addresses. Download the Update1.7z file.

Share this comment

Won't work for me, I have the latest official Steam release, even after changing the cap on the .ini and rechecking I have it installed on the correct path, game is still capped at 145 fps (I want it at 165)

Share this comment

On 12/3/2023 at 5:05 PM, NineKain said:

Won't work for me, I have the latest official Steam release, even after changing the cap on the .ini and rechecking I have it installed on the correct path, game is still capped at 145 fps (I want it at 165)

Confirmed by dev its broken on latest release, waiting for a fix

Share this comment