PCGamingWiki will use a Single Sign On (SSO) system to bridge wiki and forum accounts which is ready for testing. You may login using the 'Login with PCGamingWiki' button on both the wiki and the forum, which will soon be the only option. If you have any issues please message Andytizer on Discord.

2 Screenshots

About This File

This icon is a replacement for the original 8-bit icon for Jedi Outcast. It uses the Steam Banner, which I have upscaled and deartefaced using Waifu2x's UpResNet10 model.

I have also included the full quality version of the OpenJK icon, which I have since pushed to master on GitHub.

Comparison: https://community.pcgamingwiki.com/gallery/album/140-jedi-outcast-icon-comparison/

large.1465495078_JediOutcast_original.png.91c5c938fb9e282c65f873290ad695f1.pnglarge.1208426154_JediOutcast.png.3c2a2f1d022fb0df35bbc45fb529a1f2.png
Scroll to zoom

What's New in Version 2.1   See changelog

Released

Shifted icon for Jedi Outcast up by 8 pixels to fix the artefacts on the bottom.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By SirYodaJedi
      This is a simple enhancement for the default desktop icon for Crysis 1. The default icon maxes out at 48x48, so I found a high quality render (thanks DuelZ) that matches the original icon and cropped it appropriately to the same proportions as the original icon to create a 256x256 icon to make full use of that Windows Vista goodness.
    • By SirYodaJedi
      The icon embedded in the executable for Anodyne 2: Return to Dust has blurry interpolation between pixels, despite having an original resolution of 16x16. This even affects the 16x16 version of the icon, so it likely is some weird quirk of Unity. I have manually recreated the icon pixel-by-pixel and integer upscaled to all major icon resolutions except 24x24 as to achieve a pixel-perfect upscale.
    • By Carefully
      Need for Speed: Most Wanted - HiDPI icon
      By TripleZet https://www.deviantart.com/triplezet
      Source: https://www.deviantart.com/triplezet/art/Need-for-Speed-Most-Wanted-HiDPI-icon-745415159 
      Original icon for NFS: Most Wanted reworked in high resolution to look as close as possible to original 32x32 one.
      If you need something bigger than 256x256, feel free to use 640x640 PNG preview (from Source)
    • By SirYodaJedi
      The default icon included in the executable of Forsaken Remastered is only included in the size 256x256. Due to this, Windows uses nearest neighbor downscaling to create the 16x16, 32x32, and 48x48 icons when they are needed (such as on the taskbar or in the Start Menu). The icon file provided here includes these resolutions and more, linearly downscaled from 256x256 to preserve clarity. It also includes the 8-bit 32x32 icon from the original 1998 release of Forsaken.
    • By SirYodaJedi
      Or the curse of GOG not using the original icon for games, take your pick. 
      The GOG version of The Curse of Monkey Island does not include the original executable, and as such the original icon is missing (due to GOG always using a different icon from the original). Additionally, the Steam version uses a lower resolution than the original (32x32 instead of 48x48). The icon provided here is taken from the retail executable and upscaled to scale nicely on Windows Vista and newer (as well as Linux).
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 121 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online