Separating Mods/Overhauls from game series

LeyyWr0.png

I am not sure, anyone has any better ideas

Wouldn't it be better to have a Source Engine Mods list? Also, wouldn't Black Mesa go into the Half-Life Mods list?

Black Mesa has been approved by Valve in a way, I think. There's something special about it.

I don't think it would need it's own whole seperate box especially when there aren't even that many. Maybe something simple like [MOD] in the end and/or differend colored text? 

The main point about this was that Mods could possibly have in their own articles their own series box, meaning that others don't have to flood the series box with mods leaving the official stuff clean.

Edit: So I've had another idea which should hopefuly simplify everything. Game series get to keep their own game series box, while mods themselves should never be added into a series, the mods themselves could be however linked through the essential improvements part of the article which would work much better than having to create more series boxes.

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 340 Guests (See full list)