Having trouble using Talk pages.

Our current settings I believe are 6 hour wait and x3 edits before you can create a page (under MediaWiki, a 'thread' on a user page is considered a page). If you do another edit on an article, you should become eligible to create the thread under the talk page.

I imagine you're referring to me? For future reference (or anyone else having this problem) you can also contact most users through the Forums under the same username as their wiki page.

What were you trying to suggest for the list? I'll gladly add it!

Thanks for the replies everyone!

I imagine you're referring to me? For future reference (or anyone else having this problem) you can also contact most users through the Forums under the same username as their wiki page.

What were you trying to suggest for the list? I'll gladly add it!

To be completely honest with you I was ending a 20 hour study grind and have spaced out my suggestion.
If I remember it I'll be sure to contact you though.

sidequestion:  Where do you submit articles?  We can submit articles that are also hosted elsewhere as long as it's our work, I take it.

Articles meaning Blog articles? There's a "Submit News" button on the right sidebar: http://community.pcgamingwiki.com/page/blog

If you mean wiki articles, just searching for the title of a game will give you "Create the page "X" on this wiki!". We'd prefer if you didn't simply copy-paste articles into the wiki as that tends to cause problems when we don't support templates or the article doesn't follow our guidelines. Blog articles, however, can be copied as long as you wrote/own the content.