Notable Releases Suggestion

Newmansan

Can we try and make it an unofficial rule amongst the editors that if a game is a Notable Release and it meets the threshold to be put in said box on the front page, and it is a red link, that somebody at least put the skeleton of an article for that game down? I think it looks bad when we have red links on the front page.

Doesn't have to be whoever is updating the Notable Releases box, just anyone who happens to notice it.

Eh, I'd personally rather have a blue link with the infobox and categories alone , than a red link. I just think that the main page is most peoples first glimpse at us, and while it alone might not scare people off, it just kinda looks amaturish if we can't even put any content up for the games we want to showcase.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd rather have neither, but I think the red link is worse. At least have something in place, a simple template for new pages with no content. Have it ready so when a new page is needed, you just throw in the blank page template, then replace it once someone has something to contribute.

I'd rather have neither, but I think the red link is worse. At least have something in place, a simple template for new pages with no content. Have it ready so when a new page is needed, you just throw in the blank page template, then replace it once someone has something to contribute.

Thanks for the input guys - I've added a little note here: http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Home/Notable_releases