Amazon Games Launcher?

The Amazon Games Launcher replaced the old Twitch launcher for games given away through Prime. PCGW used to have a section for games released through the Twitch launcher, why isn't there one for Amazon Games Launcher?

Amazon Game Launcher doesn't really have a storefront -- it's just a launcher for games redeemed through Prime Gaming for the short period of time that they're available to Prime subscribers. This makes an availability row sorta useless since any game is only available for like a couple of months or something, before becoming unavailable.

We can probably add a row once the launcher gets some storefront as well, but for now it'll have to remain as it is.

Thank you for the response, I understand completely. I forgot to elaborate in the original post, but the main reason I asked about it is the DRM status of each game. Back when the Twitch launcher was listed per game, it helped a lot in identifying which games were DRM free ahead of downloading.

I don't remember seeing DRM in any of the games I've launched from the new launcher, so it wouldn't surprise me if all games are DRM-free. Nowadays that seems to be the norm for many of the new platforms that's sprung up in recent years.

1 minute ago, Aemony said:

I don't remember seeing DRM in any of the games I've launched from the new launcher, so it wouldn't surprise me if all games are DRM-free. Nowadays that seems to be the norm for many of the new platforms that's sprung up in recent years.

Wow, I just happened to open PCGW when you responded, lol. Unfortunately from what I can tell the games with DRM from the Twitch launcher carried over. The best example is the Devil May Cry HD Collection (it contains only the first game, though). It retains full launcher DRM sadly, with no apparent workaround. I am very happy that most of the newer launchers are DRM free, and you are correct in that most of the games on the Amazon launcher are DRM free