"This game is not playable in English" (but it is)

stuttgart

What's the reason for the "This game is not playable in English" warning in some games? Is this automated? I don't find that text in the source code. And the info is often wrong - two examples:

Both are definitely playable in English (also listed under "Localizations"), but still has that message. Any way to fix this?

To say that the ongoing transfer from Semantic MediaWiki to Cargo has been a mess, would be an understatement.

Doing a so-called null-edit (Opening the page editor, changing nothing, and hitting Save), seems to work to resolve this, until the next odd Cargo indexing error occurs.

This was due to an unexpected behaviour change with how the Cargo query was working; I have updated how the Warnings are generated to avoid this happening in the future--when the data is missing those pages will now correctly omit the warning (some affected pages may need to be purged but this should carry over to most pages).

• 2 weeks later...

District Wars got an English release in India by Quixot Multimedia. While some of the games published by Quixot are bootlegs or fakes* this was not one of them. 

Gameplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Z5YC-dD9s

https://www.amazon.in/QUIXOT-District-Wars-PC-DVD/dp/B00B7UAAXO

If I remember correctly this version of the game had a basic disc check, but not any kind of Starforce or Securom, Tages like DRM. 

You can find it if you want to... 

IMG_20210810_141119-horz.jpg.3883ed3b45f830027c505fd4e2e81683.jpg