Trying to get a file approved

Wolfinston

Hello,

I've uploaded the official spanish translation for Call of Duty 1, and its expansion United Offensive to the pcgamingwiki files 4 days ago.

The file hasn't gotten approved and I don't know if this is normal given that there are other files being approved, I'm not sure if I must correct something from the file.

This is the file: 

Thank you

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. It's normal -- it can sometimes take a couple of days if our moderators/editors are busy elsewhere.

I saw that you have uploaded three different files:

• Call of Duty traducción oficial
  • Call of Duty United Offensive traducción oficial
  • Call of Duty & United Offensive Spanish translation

As I understand it the third file it basically just the two other files combined into one, so I am going to approve that one and removed the other two.

The other two also suffer from a misnamed file: LEEME!!!.txt. The backend CDN we're using can't handle some special characters, of which ! is one of those. So attempting to download that file from the site currently just throws an error.

Anyway, I'll go ahead and approve Call of Duty & United Offensive Spanish translation 👍