Fable: The Lost Chapters Camera/Mouse Stutter Issues.

So I just recently bought this game a couple of days ago, so far it's and amazing game and all.. but I am having issues were whenever I move around the camera, it stutters, and also when in the pause menu the mouse stutters a lot. I know it can't be my FPS, because the game is running at a solid 60fps no problem, it's just the camera and mouse issues, I have searched google etc, found people who have had the same problem, but no solution. if anyone can help that would be great!

EDIT:

PC SPECS:

Processor: AMD FX-4100 Quad-Core Processor

Memory: 8GB(8.192MB) RAM

Graphics Card: NVIDIA Gefore GT 610

Could you please define "stutter"? Upload Fraps recording to youtube if you can.

Is it jerky movement? Sticking on one place and then suddenly jumps away? Massive delay between physical mouse movement and movement on the screen?

Some general fixes:

- disable V-sync - causing input lag and should be always disable

- limit USB pooling rate within your mouse software

- connect your mouse to PS/2

- experiment with frame limiter - some games runs badly with capped FPS, some needs to be capped

Could you please define "stutter"? Upload Fraps recording to youtube if you can.

Is it jerky movement? Sticking on one place and then suddenly jumps away? Massive delay between physical mouse movement and movement on the screen?

Some general fixes:

- disable V-sync - causing input lag and should be always disable

- limit USB pooling rate within your mouse software

- connect your mouse to PS/2

- experiment with frame limiter - some games runs badly with capped FPS, some needs to be capped

These are excellent fixes - we should make a stutter article which includes these and also address microstutter in dual-sli rigs.