Unable to create a fixbox under field of view section in an article

I'm trying to create a fixbox for console bind FOV method in the Killing Floor article, but for some reason formatting is always broken. I successfully created two fixboxes today in other articles.

I don't know why input settings paragraph is affected.

===[[Glossary:Field of view (FOV)|Field of view (FOV)]]===
{{Fixbox|1=
{{Fixbox/fix|Bind FOV command to a key|ref=<ref>http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor/killing-floor-general/general-discussion-aa/89046-fov-to-small#post1719136</ref>}}
{{ii}} Game's default FOV value is 105, seems to be horizontal.
# Open console while in the game (<code>§</code> key by default).
# Recommended binding to a movement key, for example <code>set input W moveforward | fov x</code>.
# Apply by pressing enter.
}}

gKgOgeT.png

===[[Glossary:Field of view (FOV)|Field of view (FOV)]]===
{{Fixbox|1=
{{Fixbox/fix|Bind FOV command to a key|ref=<ref>http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor/killing-floor-general/general-discussion-aa/89046-fov-to-small#post1719136</ref>}}}}
{{ii}} Game's default FOV value is 105, seems to be horizontal.
# Open console while in the game (<code>§</code> key by default).
# Recommended binding to a movement key, for example <code>set input W moveforward | fov x</code>.
# Apply by pressing enter.
}}

xwREBzl.png

Some other characters like [ and ] are also somewhat problematic as they are also used as characters to seperate text from wiki code. It's also possible to use HTML code like | for |, but not sure which method is more preferable. 

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 278 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online