Rezzed 2013

Andytizer

Last year Iron Wookie and I attended Rezzed 2012, a PC games expo arranged by RPS, which was a very cool experience.

This year I'm planning to attend Rezzed 2013, which will be held June 22-23 2013 at the National Exhibition Centre at Birmingham International. Birmingham is less than an hour train ride from London, UK.

If anyone would like to attend with me, we can try to arrange press passes for those who are interested (who have been major contributors to the blog/wiki), and in rare cases we may purchase tickets for the day if cost is an issue.

If you are interested in attending and meeting up, let's do it - and maybe we can have a drink together!

I'm thinking of attending at least one of the two days, depending on what talks get announced at what time. I'll definitely have my 'games journalist' hat on when I'm there, and maybe we can get some scoops up onto The Port Report :).