Issue with Steam Big Picture mode, I need help.

I know this forum is mainly for maintaining the PCgamingWiki, but I need help with this. Figured there are a lot of experienced users here.

Video

Specs:

Windows 10 Pro, upgraded from Windows 7 64-bit.
Intel Core i7 3770k (3.5Ghz Quad Core)
32GB DDR 3 Ram
Nvidia Geforce GTX 680 2GB
OS and Steam installed on Intel 520 series SSD 240GB (120GB free space)
Steam fresh installed, tried with beta as well as without.

100 Games Installed

Well... that's interesting.

I'm not experienced with Windows, so I'll leave this up to someone else. Just to make sure, have you:

• Tried turning your computer off and on again?
  • Tried updating to the Steam Client Beta/moving to Stable (depending on which you're on right now)?
  • Tried updating the drivers for your graphics card?

Otherwise, I'd post on the Steam Big Picture Bug Reports forum.

Things that I have tried:

Restart the computer
Reinstall Steam

Update drivers
Opt into Steam Beta
On another computer
With alt. account
Waiting over an hour
Unplug every USB device
Flush registry files
Several more minor fixes from forums etc.

Yeah, I have posted on all communities I can think of, barely anyone answering so I suppose it's time to contact Steam support so that I might get to use the Steam Link around Christmas.

Updating the BIOS? That's insane, don't do that. You can fuck up everything if you are not careful. You can mess up your computer permanently if you mess up with the BIOS. Also those suggestions make no sense with the issue at hand.

I've had an account related issue similar to this on Origin, only the Steam support can probably fix this. I honestly don't think your machine is at fault, something must have gone wrong on their side.

But if this still happens you could also ask a friend to connect through your account on his computer.

Updating the BIOS? That's insane, don't do that. You can fuck up everything if you are not careful. You can mess up your computer permanently if you mess up with the BIOS. Also those suggestions make no sense with the issue at hand.

Oh, c'mon really?

What have you have to be careful with? Figuring out your motherboard model (and as if flash tools didn't already do plenties of checks)?

Also, BIOS-dependent bugs are the most weird. DRM not working, game crashing and BSODs.. and my favourite USB not recognized in virtualbox

As long as that 0.000001% of unreliability of the electric grid doesn't hit you in that very moment, I'm pretty sure you are going to be fine.

I don't think it's something anyone can do, there's always a pretty huge risk when doing stuff like this if you are too careless.

Anyway an update on his current situation would be nice.

For regular folk who only browse internet, yeah, they should get their computer to professional to update and clean stuff. Usually they won't get any major problems with regular browser so BIOS update isn't necessary until there's some problems like BSOD or major vulnerability. 

For gaming rig, BIOS update is almost mandatory thing. BIOS itself even has cursor and user friendly UI, all backing up and checking in between and all other stuff, so it's pretty hard to even mess that up these days. Personally actually had freezing issue which I assumed was because of cheap SSD, but apparently it was partially because of BIOS as well. 

Also because my DVI-DisplayPort issue, I can believe that something that minor can be the problem. Though with this situation we are talking about using exactly the same stuff with two differend steam accounts and other one crashing the thing for some reason. All I can think of is that there's something differend between accounts that are causing that issue, so that Big Picture is trying to load something that other account isn't. My guesses would be something like avatar or nickname that big picture has to load and show right away, but I did see you have your main account as secondary accounts friendlist, so that ain't it at least and it's not like there was anything that would've caused issues (only regular alphabets).

Of course normally at that situation I would say you are using companys software and trying to use companys hardware with it, then just contact said companys support, but.... I'm not so certain will computer generated respond after two weeks of wait help that much :\