Short descriptions

Dillonator

Could we possibly add tiny, little, 2-3 sentence descriptions about games on their page? Of course, we don't want full paragraphs but just something like "GTA IV is a free roaming sandbox game with an eastern European called Niko as the protagonist. The game is set in the modern day with a focus on Niko building relationships with gang members to better himself and his cousin, Roman."

So pretty much a synopsis, just to make the pages look better, give a little more info, all that jazz.

I believe we used to do this but decided it wasn't really relevant to the point of the wiki, that being fixes for games. Most people won't use this wiki to find games, but to fix games they already own. I suppose it could be potentially used to find games that have lax DRM and few issues, but in that case we could start putting the game's Wikipedia page in the general information section. What do you think of that alternative?

• 4 weeks later...

I just want to nail this in so I can set it as resolved but no short descriptions, as Nicereddy said we're focusing primarily on fixes and short descriptions of games would only serve to clutter up a page and are not relevant to fixing the game.