Universal Sentences

Pridit

Recently I've been noticing several different iterations of certain sentences, such as stating whether a title is available to activate on Steam or is Steamworks. I propose one, single universal sentence that can be applied to every game article that would need it rather than 20 different versions of "This game activates on Steam". It looks messy and is inconsistent with every other game article due to the fact the sentence is always changing depending on who is adding it to the article.

I would rather have something like {{Activation|Steam}} where it will pull the string giving information on that particular digital distribution service, the thing with just recommending everyone uses one sentence is if we ever want to update it that will mean going back to every single article and modifying it where as if it had its own section it pulled strings from then you would only need to edit it once and it would apply to every subsequent article that uses the code.

I propose the following:

{{ii}} All versions activate on [[steam]], including retail.

Steam can be replaced with Origin, GoG, or any other service that happens to pop up in the future.

The "including retail" can be removed if you'd like, I just think it provides necessary clarification. The only problem would be if there were no retail copies. This one is the one I've tried to use on most of my pages.

Can we not include "including both retail and digital distribution" since saying "All other versions" pretty much covers that and doesn't really need to be specified.