PCGamingWiki will use a Single Sign On (SSO) system to bridge wiki and forum accounts which is ready for testing. You may login using the 'Login with PCGamingWiki' button on both the wiki and the forum, which will soon be the only option. If you have any issues please message Andytizer on Discord.

Rayman 2 Widescreen Patch

Sign in to follow this  

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip, then patch the main game exe with the tool.
      This will remove the letterboxing (black bars) from the game, resulting in more vertical FOV than ever before. There will be some vertical stretching of the menu and subtitles.
      Support with a donation.
    • By Exogalaxy
      Patch allowing widescreen resolution for Soldier of Fortune 2 Multiplayer.

Installation : Copy the file to the game folder where SoF2MP.exe is located, then run the patch and choose your desired resolution.

Notes : In the game parameters, select 640x480 as the default resolution, otherwise the patch won't work.
      The patch won't work for single player.
    • By Wolfinston
      This fixes the "stretching" in Clive Barker's Undying that occurs when selecting widescreen resolutions in-game.

This is a fix not created by me, I do not claim it's mine and recognition should go to the creators of the actual fix.

I'm simply trying to preserve it, and share it.
    • By JeffRuLz0
      Chantelise Resolution Switcher by Xalphenos

Re-uploaded to pcgamingwiki.com for archival purposes.

Make sure you select 1024x768 in the game's external settings menu before using.

Sources:
      seldane.proboards.com/thread/6067
      www.carpefulgur.com/forum/index.php?topic=1802.0

Original download link:
      www.mediafire.com/?q9yk4kftol5pgik
    • By Luigi master89
      Hello there.  I have recently bought a retail copy of The Polar Express for PC, since the holiday season is upon us.  And it, like many 6th generation games, doesn't have a Wiki page, much less any sort of fixes or hacks.  I would've taken this thread to WSGF, but unless I can't find it the link to do so, I wasn't able to sign up to make the thread, so this may be helpful here.

Alright, according to this game's intro videos, it seems to be using RenderWare, which may be a well documented engine at this point.  What I would like to know is if anyone would know how to make the game play in widescreen instead of stretched from 4:3, since playing in windowed mode is apparently out of the question.  Ideally, what I'd like to do is learn how to widescreen hack games, which does seem like an involved process, and don't want to bother others for what is a rather niche title.

Any and all help would be appreciated.  If I posted this in the wrong section, feel free to move it.

Thank you, and happy holidays!
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 71 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online