About This File
The patch fixes various issues when playing online. Some minor single-player issues have been addressed as well, especially for the anti-aliasing feature.
What's New in Version 1.01
- Anti-aliasing has been activated (solo mode)
- Squad member will no longer remain in 'Joining session...' screen if server changes mission in Coop
- The user sometimes got stuck in the "Invitation successfully sent." screen when he tried to invite a SQUAD member in a coop challenge lobby. This should no longer occur.
- The user which accepts an invitation while the Squad is in the lobby won't get stuck in prelobby screen if the server changes team in the same time when he accepts the invitation.
- The HUD fits now correctly inside the screen
- No more crash when the user tries to cancel a squad invite for a player that is offline
- Scores are saved properly in the "Consult challenges best score" tables
- All users that appear online in Friends list and are not currently in a session appear with the correct status
- Fixed english spelling errors in help videos
- The profile no longer resets in certain conditions
- If you leave or join a Squad, a message was displayed, even though the action was done. This has been fixed
- In french, when the user finds a session with "Recherche rapide", the texts no longer overlaps
- In italian, when the user sends an invite to another user, the confirmation message is now is English
- User which accepts an invitation sent by a friend which is now present on another session (hosted by another user) returns to the appropriate menu.
- The host of SQUAD match can send an invitation only to players of the same squad.
- Invitations can be sent and accepted by host as well as clients.
- The selection cube that appears in Coop lobby has now the correct size.
- When the SQUAD's server advanced from prelobby to lobby, all clients follow him in an appropriate manner
- The number of free slots in a session is now correct
- The game no longer crashes on the server when the second invite sent by him is accepted.