Forza Horizon 5 Ray Tracing Cheat Engine Table Windows Store

About This File

The first time you load up this cheat engine table while the game is running may not work correctly. Just restart the game, try again, and it should work.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi all - 

In an effort to increase support and visibility, I have moved the mod file to its own thread. The latest version utilizes pointers (like the original mod by Dictator), so no Lua script is required, and you will not need to follow a strict step-by-step process to get it working. 

@jacob - I would recommend downloading the cheat table from there. 

Thank you all for your support and patience during this learning process!

Share this comment

21 hours ago, jacob said:

Oh all good, I just can't seem to get the mod working, yes loaded the mod when I was in photomode. Yes I made sure RT was at value of 1, for what ever reason it wouldn't activate. I will continue trying today.  

image.thumb.png.4132ecd4534e8d6222335c28eb060c6d.png

What I do is follow the instructions exactly, go into game and focus to update but RTX doesn't appear. I'm probably missing something? I'm currently playing the game through Xbox Game Pass on PC. $1 for 3 months, could that be why?

Are you on Nvidia? You might notice the Forza Horizon bug with Latest nvidia driver. Downgrade to 497. The Raytracing is bugged in photomode also, when applying paint to your car the game might crash to desktop due to forza vista raytracing nvidia bug. Might be related to bug out when ingame. I downgraded my driver from v. 511 a few days ago and its working now.

Share this comment

9 hours ago, dawefefwwfe said:

Are you on Nvidia? You might notice the Forza Horizon bug with Latest nvidia driver. Downgrade to 497. The Raytracing is bugged in photomode also, when applying paint to your car the game might crash to desktop due to forza vista raytracing nvidia bug. Might be related to bug out when ingame. I downgraded my driver from v. 511 a few days ago and its working now.

Hi yes I'm latest drivers, I will try that as well. Thanks for your help as well! 😄 

Share this comment