About This File
Official patch for Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005).
What's New in Version 1.3
- Fixed problem with user not being returned to the offline main menu when losing their connection.
- Users are no longer returned to the offline main menu after a LAN race.
- Fixed host hanging in an empty game room after exiting a race.
- Users are now able to find LAN races created through Quick Race.
- Fixed issue where the game will softlock and lose focus when clicking on 'Continue' in the [create new account] screen when information is entered but not confirmed in one of the first four fields.
- Corrected number of laps in Knockout race event in Blacklist 15.
- Fixed problem where users are disconnected from LAN after finishing a race.
- Fixed issue with backround disappearing when mouse clicking the 'Statistics' button during the Hurry Up timer.
- Fixed a crash in the Foreign Registration Alert screen if the user clicks the back button.
- Fixed a crash when backing out and re-entering the Rap Sheet using the mouse.
- Clicking the back button during the Rap Sheet intro now returns the user to the Main Menu.
- Fixed issue with the interior of the car sometimes disappearing during gameplay.
- Fixed performance parts not showing up unless profile loaded.