Multi-lingual pages?

As I was looking through the changelog, I noted some screenshots for Black & White's settings were added. This normally would be unworthy of note, but the screens all appear to be in Italian. Here's an example:

Black_And_White_-_Advanced_Settings.png

Given as PCGamingWiki can be edited by anyone of any nationality and language, and given most, if not all, of the screenshots submitted to this wiki are in English, I'd like to ask two questions:

1. What is the official language of PCGamingWiki?
  2. Given the answer to #1, what is the policy regarding screenshots or pages not in the official language? Deletion? Inclusion in a language-specific version of the page (i.e. Spanish Silent Storm posts in a Spanish version of that wiki page)?

1. Well, all the text on all the pages should be in English ('cept individual user pages perhaps).

2. I think a tenable policy is that we would greatly prefer an English language screenshot over those of other languages, but a different language screenshot is more informative than no screenshot at all.

• Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 346 Guests (See full list)