No Man's Land: Fight for Your Rights

'No Man's Land: Fight for Your Rights' was released in 2003. I see PC Gaming WiKi has a page for the game. Whilst browsing the Wayback Machine on the Internet Archive, I saw that their website lists a patch. This patch is not available on PC Gaming WiKi and I have been unsuccessful in finding the patch.

I was thinking about re-installing the game again just to try the campaign once more. Installing a patch for it may help fix possible issues.

Furthermore, I am unaware of any possible modding capabilities for this game. One annoyance, especially multiplayer, was the low max population count. If there was a way to somehow increase this, it would be highly appreciated. The game has no in-game scenario editor either.

• 2 weeks later...

Heyo,

You might have more luck finding the patch if you find an email address for the developers and ask them for it directly. On the modding front if you want a higher max pop. or something like that have you tried modifying the game with cheat engine?

Thanks for your reply. So I believe it was produced by a German gaming company which was later bought out. No idea about contacting past devs.

Funny enough on Archive.org, I found a link to the patch which seemed to actually work.

I'm not sure what the engine can and can't handle as reading more into the game, there were issues like units freezing and not following giving commands.

I've never done anything with cheat engine.