Cant edit posts or submit discussion suggestions

SteveZee

For some reason i can't edit wiki entries (perhaps thats changed) but i certainly cant even add discussion items for certain games. Specifically alan wake 2 theres an antialiasing tweak where you can disable it in the INI file that i would like to add or at least suggest in discussion.

Let me know if you need more info from me.

4 minutes ago, SteveZee said:

For some reason i can't edit wiki entries (perhaps thats changed) but i certainly cant even add discussion items for certain games. Specifically alan wake 2 theres an antialiasing tweak where you can disable it in the INI file that i would like to add or at least suggest in discussion.

Let me know if you need more info from me.

Hi,

Try now.

Your username included your mail address, which has an invalid @ character in it, which sadly prevents the wiki account from being created properly.

I changed your username to "stevezee" instead, which should allow the wiki account to be created properly next time you visit the wiki.

Br,

Aemony

• 3 months later...
On 10/27/2023 at 11:36 PM, Aemony said:

Hi,

Try now.

Your username included your mail address, which has an invalid @ character in it, which sadly prevents the wiki account from being created properly.

I changed your username to "stevezee" instead, which should allow the wiki account to be created properly next time you visit the wiki.

Br,

Aemony

evening !

@Aemony
re upping thread because same thing : account on and still the 'Anonymous edits have been disabled on the wiki. If you want to contribute please login or create an account.' message in the page header.
cannot [follow, suggest, edit] anything....

4 hours ago, ACI XCIX-0001 said:

evening !

@Aemony
re upping thread because same thing : account on and still the 'Anonymous edits have been disabled on the wiki. If you want to contribute please login or create an account.' message in the page header.
cannot [follow, suggest, edit] anything....

Hi,

Your username was your mail address. I've now changed it to "aci xcix-0001" instead (sadly no uppercase characters are supported).

For any future visitors, the username cannot include the @ character from the mail address, causing this issue. If you run into this issue yourself, you can solve it by changing your username over on https://sso.pcgamingwiki.com/auth/realms/PCGamingWiki/account/ to something without a @ (and other similar unusual non-Latin characters).