Widescreen fix for Batman Vengeance

Rex

• 2 months later...

You seem to be very dedicated to find a patch for this game. The only widescreen support you can play is on PCSX2. I cant find any hex-value for aspect ratio, meaning they are hard-coded since this game is based on Renderware, hard to modified as any other similar games.

• 1 month later...
On 11/17/2023 at 8:14 PM, Unregret said:

You seem to be very dedicated to find a patch for this game. The only widescreen support you can play is on PCSX2. I cant find any hex-value for aspect ratio, meaning they are hard-coded since this game is based on Renderware, hard to modified as any other similar games.

Well that's sad...

Thanks for the response though.

• 1 month later...
On 11/17/2023 at 3:14 PM, Unregret said:

Actually no, the game is based on the CPA engine aka Ubisoft OpenSpace. And also no, it wasn't hard to find the right hex-values to change, it's just a little trial and error 🙂I recently released a widescreen fix for it, so PCSX2 is no longer needed to play the game on PC properly 😉

On 3/9/2024 at 3:10 PM, AlphaYellow said:

Actually no, the game is based on the CPA engine aka Ubisoft OpenSpace. And also no, it wasn't hard to find the right hex-values to change, it's just a little trial and error 🙂I recently released a widescreen fix for it, so PCSX2 is no longer needed to play the game on PC properly 😉

Is there any chance to create a windowed mode fix of sorts? The game seems to lock the desktop and I'm not able to alt-tab sometimes out of it.

On 3/11/2024 at 3:39 PM, bipey465 said:

Is there any chance to create a windowed mode fix of sorts? The game seems to lock the desktop and I'm not able to alt-tab sometimes out of it.

Are you using dgVoodoo2? I can alt tab in and out of the game just fine

On 3/13/2024 at 1:26 AM, AlphaYellow said:

Are you using dgVoodoo2? I can alt tab in and out of the game just fine

Hey can you please share your dgvoodoo2 settings. I can alt+tab out of the game, but when i go back to the game, the mouse pointer keeps showing in the middle of the screen as if it's a picture.

On 3/9/2024 at 7:10 PM, AlphaYellow said:

Good one sir! I hope you can the same with these games too: