Search articles with specific links to a domain

Hello.

I was wondering if it's possible to search between the wiki articles links for an specific domain. I tried to search a part of the URL, but it doesn't show articles i know it has that URL. However, if it has the URL as a text it highlight both things, the URL and the text in the search results.

All of this is because a Spanish website (clandlan.net) what made and had a huge collection of Spanish translations is gone this year, and some games here had link directly to the website that will no work anymore, however, they did an archive of all the translations they did and had, and it's possible to redirect those links to the archive, but, like i said, the search can't show the links to the website, it only showed me articles that mention the website as a text.

What's is the best way to find all the articles that have a link to their website to change the links? 

Thanks!

I tried to search with public search engines (DuckDuckGo and Google) using "site:pcgamingwiki.com clandlan.net", and they throw several results although is a bit difficult to track down what articles is showing and what doesn't.

However, i found this page https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/List_of_Spanish_fan_translations that could be very useful for a first look.

I'm still looking for a reliable way to find all those links in the wiki for that website, but it's a first step.

• 2 months later...