SteamDB for the new Infobox

Nicereddy

The SteamDB is a great source of information for Steam games. While it doesn't have any direct use for fixing games, I think it would be a reasonable addition. It has no notable bias and is purely based on the information they get from Steam's pages. This would require no extra work by editors, as we already have SteamID implemented for infoboxes. I imagine the link would go next to the Wikipedia link.

Thoughts?

For an example, see the Half-Life 2 page: http://steamdb.info/app/220/

This seems useful to list.

Are there any cases where a game has multiple Steam IDs?

Black Ops and Black Ops on Mac, I guess - but nobody should really care about that. I think, it's also possible that - Borderlands 2 and Borderlands 2 RU may be separated from each other as well, but I'm certain about that.

And yes, I like the idea of adding Steamdb to infobox.

Anyone have an idea for the logo we should use? Maybe just the favicon?

Makes the most sense to me. Can't really use the steam logo, as that would just confuse people.

What do you think of  Giant Bomb & Moby Games?. This sites have a vast information regarding a lot of titles. Mainly it is thanks to GB i was able to gather a lot of data for the new infobox. It has much more. So i was thinking implementing to the new infobox would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

[Automated] This discussion has concluded and a verdict has been reached. If this is not the case and there are still matters left undiscussed please contact a member of staff to get the topic reinstated.