The Godfather: The Game doesn't recognize Logitech F710 gamepad's Xinput mode

I have an Logitech F710 Wireless Gamepad set in Xinput and I want to play The Godfather: The Game (2006) wit it, but the game doesn't recognise the controller despite I put the configurations for Xinput in the game. I can play the game with the Twin USB Joystick, but not the Logitech,

So any control settings for Logitech F710? It has Xinput and Dinput modes (and fixed the rubber recently).

The game checks for the name of the controller too so you'd have to change that.  I was the one who added the following note

If this doesn't work for you then change Controller_(XBOX_360_Controller_for_Windows) to Controller_(XBOX_360_For_Windows)

because for some reason the pad was named differently on my PC and it didn't work.

Well I tried, but it still not work, even changing the name of the driver, and trying on Calibrate button on the gamepad options still black until I added W_BUTTON0 to W_BUTTON9 to the buttons and W_POV_0 for the hat switches and the gamepad worked. I hope that fixes the problem.